Saturday, June 18, 2005

Super Boys!

I hope you're enjoying the picture of my super boys!! Aren't they a hoot? They love dressing up, especially Ethan. The other day he dressed up as a firefighter and "saved" a stuffed cat from the top of the sofa! He had to climb up a laundry basket ladder in his dad's black boots to do it, too.
It's funny when you have kids with a disability. You are always looking for things they do that are "normal" or "typical" for their age. But when they do, you wonder, where did they learn that? A couple weeks ago they were playing in the back yard. Our house has a nice sized (for CA) fenced-in back yard. I still have to keep an eye on them, there is so much they can still get into. Anyway, I was in the house and the door bell rang. I answered it and there was no one there. Then I heard giggling and saw too little boys running back to the gate to our back yard!!! Now tell me, is there a "ring the doorbell and run" gene??? I can't imagine where they picked that up. And it was darn hard to keep from laughing when I met them on the other side of the gate and chastized them for leaving the yard.
Bye for now....

No comments: