Sunday, June 19, 2005

Nice to Hear From You!

Thanks to everyone who has commented or sent emails! I've heard from people I haven't heard from in a while. In case you are wondering, you don't have to start your own blog to leave a comment. And you can always email me directly. Just check out "view my complete profile" for my email address.

The boys are in bed and I actually ate some food today without getting sick. So, the day is ending up ok. Tod is watching tv and I'm trying wrap things up for the day so I can get to bed at 10. My therapist (yes, I see a therapist) says that sporadic sleep patterns wreak havoc on people with bi-polar disorder (yes, I'm bi-polar). So bed time is 10, which is difficult when you don't even get to eat dinner until 8:30 most nights. But it does seem to help, so I try my best (yes, I try my best).

'Til next time.....

No comments: