Thursday, June 16, 2005

Almost bedtime... Ok, it is bedtime. Here's a quick post.
Ethan did so well today with potty training. He went to the bathroom by himself ALL DAY! Well, he had one accident running in from outside and another with a little diarrhea (which you really don't want to hear the details about). I'm so proud of him. Dylan went back to Pull Ups today. Yesterday he decided he wanted to wear underwear like Ethan. I was trying to just train one at a time. But with Dylan on board, yesterday was the day from potty training hell. I mopped floors, cleaned furniture and did laundry all day. The behaviorist from school was here and she was really hard on Dylan in the bathroom, making him sit until he got upset and started banging his head on the shower door. I was not happy and put a stop to it, but I think Dylan was a little traumatized and the word potty makes him cry now. He's back in Pull-Ups today, which is easier on me but I worry how it will affect Dylan in the long run.

On another note, Dylan lost his first tooth yesterday! He came up to me and said "ouchie". His mouth was bleeding and I looked and saw the wiggly tooth. 15 minutes later, the tooth was gone! I have no idea if he swallowed it or what. The Tooth Fairy put money in his piggy bank anyway.

And for those of you who were wondering, yes, I did feel the earthquake the other night. I thought the boys had gotten out of bed and were banging on the walls or something. I told Tod that it sounded like a giant stomping down the hallway. We saw later on the news that there had been an earthquake. I must be a real San Franciscan now!

Bye for now

No comments: