Sunday, June 19, 2005

Father's Day

Poor Tod had another crappy Father's Day. Not as bad as last year when an ambulance had to take me to the hospital. But none of us were feeling all that great all weekend. The boys have had colds and are kinda grumpy and I've not felt great since Saturday morning. I did manage to get up with Ethan both at 3 and at 6 am so Tod could sleep in. I made him breakfast and the boys brought their present to him and both said, "Happy Father's Day!". The boys made hand prints in clay kind of things at school for Father's Day. They were still not dry after 10 days. Tod loved them, though, and wants to figure out how to hang them at work. By 9:10 am we were all exhausted and wanted to go back to bed. Tod fell asleep on the couch for a while, then Ethan, then me. It's been a pretty uneventful day. I wanted us all to go to Half Moon Bay today, but everyone was too sick. I bought porterhouse steaks for Tod and I for dinner, but I don't think I could stomache a steak today. I can barely keep toast in my system. I did line up a sitter for next Sunday afternoon so Tod and I can go to lunch and a movie. We've only been to one movie since we moved here in Oct. Can you believe it?? Sitters are so hard to find and even harder to keep. Not that the boys are difficult, but everyone else has lives and families, too. Plus, we just don't know that many people, yet.
Well, enough complaining. Hope everyone had a great day!
Until next time.....

No comments: