Wednesday, October 05, 2005

More Bus Troubles

Dylan's first bus day was horrible. He got off ok in the morning. But in the afternoon, none of the bus drivers would claim him as being on their route. The poor kid stayed at school 50 minutes before a bus driver could take him. To makes matters worse, there was something wrong with our phone line so they couldn't get through to call me to have me come pick him up and they had our Rockford cell phone on file (even though we've turned in a new form at least 3 times) so they couldn't get through to us that way either. Fortunately the teacher had my cell and called me to let me know what was going on. Poor kid! The last 2 days have been better and he smiles when he gets on the bus.

I saw the geologist today. He had the results of the analysis of the stone I passed....calcium phosphate. I guess that means my kidneys glow in the dark. Perfect for halloween! He gave me a powder to put in water and drink twice a day. He also told me to cut back on my salt and meat. They've been telling me to do that for my heart for years. I don't go back for 2 months and then he'll schedule a CT scan to take a look inside.

The new sitter started yesterday. She did really well with the boys. Tomorrow she's coming while the behaviorist is here. We're going to work on potty training Dylan. Like Tod said, now there's a scary story!

til later....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope all goes well with the potty training and your kidney stones!=D

Shirley said...

Thanks Kristina! Do you or Josh blog?

Anonymous said...

Not really more like a "teenage" blog thing *rolls eyes* I tryed to leave Todd a comment but it wouldn't let me =( i'll try later! <3 Kristina

Shirley said...

Hi Kristina! A couple people have told me they have trouble leaving messages on Tod's blog. I don't know why. I told him about it, maybe he's fixed it by now. Say "hey" to Josh!