Saturday, September 03, 2005

The Stones Have Been Blasted

They went ahead and did the lithotripsy procedure yesterday. And everything went well. Tod picked the boys up from school before he came to get me. It was so nice to have them there. The car ride home was pretty rough, but fortunately since it was 3:30 in the afternoon and holiday traffic wasn't too bad, yet. I've been drinking lots of water and taking lots of drugs. But I'm feeling better and better as each hour goes by. Glad it's a 3 day holiday. I'm sure I'll be up and running by Tuesday, especially since I don't have a choice ;-) Tod, in the mean time has been a great nurse and also wonderful at intercepting little boys who want to jump on their mom's bruised kidneys.

til later...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel well soon. I am happy that you will not be feeling the pain you have been.

Anonymous said...

So glad you're feeling better. Hope you can pass those buggers soon.