Friday, September 16, 2005

I Am Shirley's Kidney

Yes, my kidneys have been a real pain! Last night was so bad, I took a percacet at bedtime. This morning I was in so much pain and so hung over, Tod would not let me drive the boys to school. I hate this. It sucks so big!

Another Visit by the Tooth Fairy

This time Ethan lost his first tooth. A bottom tooth he had been telling us was loose came out during lunchtime at school. I was hoping it would be that top front tooth that was damaged when he fell a couple years ago. It's getting so dark, now, that I have to touch up his pictures on PhotoShop.

I Have My (Snake) Eyes On You

There was a snake on our driveway yesterday. I walked around the back of the van and stopped at the door. Is that what I think it is??? I turned around and it hissed at me - in my own driveway. I walked closer to get a better look and it hissed again. What nerve! It was gone by the time we got home from school, but I checked the mailbox really well before I reached my hand in there to get the mail. (If you want to hear how frantic I really was, you'll have to ask Tod or Tim.)

til later...

No comments: