Monday, September 19, 2005

The Bus Trials

Ethan took the bus to and from school today. We have been having a rough time with the SD and the bus co. getting the boys home within a reasonable timeframe. 90 minutes to and 90 minutes from school is way too long. Anyway, we started a trial bus ride today with Ethan. The bus got here about the same time Tod usually leaves the house with Ethan, so that was cool. I made Tod follow the bus so he could make sure Ethan was ok when he got off the bus at school, too. He seemed fine, Tod said.

I picked Dylan up on time today because I didn't have to get Ethan first. Dylan seemed very pleased about that. We got home and waited and waited for the bus to bring Ethan. I waited, Dylan had snack and played. At exactly 1 hour from when school let out, the bus pulled up. I ran out to get Ethan and you know what he was saying when he got off the bus? "Mommy, you found me!" He seemed to be fine with it. Still haven't heard about Dylan's trial on the bus. We'll see what happens.

til later...

No comments: