Friday, November 18, 2005

Updates Since Yesterday

I forgot to mention that Dylan got an award for following directions. It was given to him by the principal in front of the whole school.

My foot x-ray came back negative, so no broken bones thankfully. I can't imagine having to wear a cast! But the Dr. does want me to see a podiatrist because it's still causing pain. My cholesterol looked good, but my tryglycerides are off the charts, so I have to go back in for consultation.

Tod's birthday tomorrow sucks even more. He has to work both Sat and Sun as well as all next week including Thanksgiving and the day after. I just hope they give him a day off before he leaves for Las Vegas in January!

Ethan found my cell phone and was looking at the wallpaper picture of the two of them in the Wells Fargo Stage Coach (which we won't be able to ride tomorrow because Tod has to work). He said, "Ethan and Dylan are twins."

til later...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goodness! You are a busy beaver lol! I wish I could help ya with the boys but two things 1) Scared to death of flying and 2) Get VERY homesick...but I do work in a Preschool and there is one lil' boy who is autistic hes three tho so I don't get to be around him much. But anyway I hope your Thanksgiving is still very good! =D <3 Krissy

Shirley said...

Hi Kristina! Thanks for even considering trying to come out here and help with the boys. I'll bet you are very good with children. Do you plan to make it a profession?
You guys have a great turkey day, too.
Love, Shirley