Thursday, November 25, 2010

YOUR KERNALS OF THANKS

This is a tradition that one of our babysitter's family does every year at Thanksgiving. Each person at the table would get a kernel of popcorn and hold it in their hands. When it was your turn, you told everyone what you were thankful for and then ate the kernel. 


This year, I passed around another virtual bowl of popcorn.  You each took a kernel of popcorn and held it in your mind and thought about what you were thankful for. Here are your responses:


I am thankful for-

for loving, supportive friends.

husband, children, grandchildren, pets, parents, siblings, friends, jobs, USA, salvation, and ice cream.

everything. Even the stuff I don't like

there are so many things to be grateful for this year...my family is all on USA soil and safe, I am very proud of all my kids, kids in law, and grandkids, I am no longer anyone's payee, my hubby is a fun guy who likes to dance and play, oh and he is very handy and does great work on our house, my work is hard but I am still able to do it and that feels good..
being able to contribute to the lives of others!
you all, my irl/f.book/twitter/plurk friends. You all really are something/one I am thankful for... :-)
all our friends and family that we share this life with.
that my daughter is home safe and sound!
my family and friends, one in the same.
all the wonderful people in my life! 
spending time with my sibs.
all of you making a difference in homeless pets' lives.
too many things to mention, but I'm most thankful for all the love and support of my friends and family.
my friends- a million times. I couldn't be more sincere, Thank you for just existing. From my heart.
each and every one of you and all that you do for your families, your kids, and each other.
all the wonderful people in my life! for such a wonderful Family and Great friends!
family and friends!!!! The love is absolutely what makes this world glow. I'm shining today...and grateful!!!

"To speak gratitude is courteous and pleasant, to enact gratitude is generous and noble, but to live gratitude is to touch Heaven."     ~Johannes A. Gaertner

No comments: