Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Second Graders!

Ethan and Dylan started 2nd grade yesterday. This year they are in the same school and the same classroom and they are sitting in desks now. They are getting so big.
I was really nervous for Dylan. He has been in a completely different classroom environment up until now. And this is all such a big change for him. Plus, even though the seizures seemed to have all but stopped, his behavior problems have not. I guess he caused quite a stir in the classroom today and Ethan fed on Dylan's behavior and acted up, too. The teacher knows Ethan from last year and she was really suprised at the way he acted. I hope Dylan gets into the routine. He looked absolutely stunned when he walked into that classroom. I really feel for him. So keep them both in your thoughts, please. I would really appreciate it.

til later....

1 comment:

Shirley said...

The teacher said today was better. Hopefully it will keep improving!