Friday, August 19, 2005

Geology Report

There has been so much going on, I haven't brought you up to date on the kidney stone situation. The CT scan showed 5 stones in my right kidney and 2 in my left. I'm having lithotrypsy done to both kidneys on Friday, Sept. 2. It's an out patient procedure. Then I'm supposed to "take 5 days off"..yeah, right! At least it's a 3 day weekend so Tod will be home to watch the boys.

I'm getting really nervous about school starting Aug 29. Neither of the boys has met their teachers, yet, or seen their classrooms. In fact we still don't know what time Dylan starts school in the morning. Some schools start SpEd classed at a different time than the rest of the classes. Plus we probably won't know anything new on Dylan's seizures since he's not having the EEG til the 22nd. And I'm nervous about that, too. He's had at least 2 more seizures since the one that happened while the tutor was here.

Not much else going on here. The days are a little cooler and the evenings and morning are actually quite chilly. Tod is still working away. The Hannspree store in San Francisco should be opening on Sept. 24. They are also looking at putting certain models of their designer tv's in national chains like Best Buy and Target. We're still waiting for ours, but we're not holding our breath. Actually, we'd be happy with some extra time off around the holidays so we can come back to Rockford for a long holiday weekend. The Taiwanese are not that, how should I say it, they're not very generous around American holidays. So we'll see. I'd at least like to go to Tahoe or somewhere where there is snow. Last christmas was really very depressing and I don't want to do that again.

til later....

No comments: